It is often said that love has no language, but it sure can be expressed with words, emotions, chocolates, flowers and promising jewelry such as rings. Rings have been in existence for thousands of years now. The circular band around one’s finger can be a symbol of an eternal love. Rings can be made of gold, platinum, silver and gemstones.
- Birthstone rings: This ring is set with the owner’s birthstone in is made out of gold, silver or bronze. It is usually simple in design.
- Sports rings: Usually such rings are presented to the members of the winning team as a mark of victory. World Series ring and Super Bowl ring are the most famous ones in this category.
- Cocktail rings: It is usually a ladies ring with a huge stone set in the center with smaller stones surrounding the larger one. It is also known as dinner ring.
- Engagement rings: It is worn by a woman and symbolizes that she is engaged to be married.
- Eternity rings: This ring signifies eternal love for the partner. It is usually a band with small stones set around the band.
- Five Metal rings: It is made up of five metals lead, gold, copper, silver and tin. It was considered as a source of good luck by the Talmud.
- Friendship ring: It can be exchanged as a symbol of friendship both platonic and romantic.
- Mother’s ring: Such rings are worn by the mother with birthstones of her children as well as her husband and her own.
- Mourning ring: This ring is worn to honor someone’s death during funerals.
- Wedding rings: These rings are exchanged between the partners as a symbol of their undying love for each other on the wedding day. With so many options and occasions to wear the pretty and wonderful rings, who wouldn’t want to buy one. Mexico is famous for 925 sterling silver jewelry. You can find all sorts exquisite and unique silver rings online that are available at discounted price. Online you can avail all the offers that are worth every single penny.
By Geseell Grant - mexicosterlingsilver